Wealth Information Hub
From inheritance tax guidelines and understanding contentious probate, to finding out the differences between a Will and a trust, the following updates provide an overview and some insight to key areas in order to help you with your wealth management journey:
- What are claims under the inheritance act 1975?
- What is Contentious Probate?
- What is UK Domicile Law?
- What is a Family Investment Company?
- What are General Powers Of Attorney?
- What is a Lasting Power Of Attorney?
- What is Inheritance Tax?
- What is a Lifetime Gift?
- What is a Grant Probate?
- What is a Will?
- What is a Trust?
- What is a Discretionary Trust?
- What is a Letter of Wishes?
- What is a Life Interest Trust?
Get in touch
For more information on the Wealth services we offer for individuals, please visit www.emwllp.com/what-we-do/for-people