Trading between Germany & the UK Post-Brexit
Please join us for our German trade seminar on Thursday 20 September 2018, at our offices in Milton Keynes.
We have teamed up with Hillier Hopkins, SEMLEP, DIT and FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH to present the challenges and opportunities businesses may face post Brexit at this free to attend seminar.
We will discuss the impacts on contractual law, employment law, indirect tax and doing business in Germany. So, if you do business in Germany, have a German owned company or are considering entering the German market, you may find this seminar is for you.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 5:30pm Arrival with refreshments and canapes
- 6pm Welcome & Introduction with Angus Murray, Department for International Trade
- 6:05pm The impact of Brexit on commercial contracts between German and UK companies with Hans Schumann, EMW
- 6:20pm Supplies of goods and services : VAT and Duty after Brexit with Ruth Corkin, Hillier Hopkins
- 6:35pm Employment law status / rights of EU citizens working in the UK & UK citizens working in the EU with Jon Taylor, EMW
- 6:50pm The business climate, framework and opportunities for UK companies in the Frankfurt region and in Germany as a whole, with Karina Luper, FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH
- 7:05pm Q&A with the panel
- 7:30pm Close
Cost: It's on us!
You can sign up for this event by emailing email@example.com or you can click on the sign up button below.Sign Up