The Knowledge: COVID & Brexit
Last week we hosted our second virtual The Knowledge session, this time with a Q&A focus on all things COVID & Brexit!
Our panel of experts were on hand to give insight on the most commonly asked questions they have received from clients on these issues to date, as well as discussing questions raised throughout the session.
A big thank you to our panel:
- Priya Magar, Associate in our Employment team who hosted the session
- Sophie Clarke, Legal Director in our Employment team
- Matthew Holman, Principal in our Commercial, Technology & Data Protection team
- Terence Ritchie, Principal in our Real Estate team
- James Davis, Principal in our Dispute Resolution team
- And of course to Tom Shaw and the team at BCL Legal
It was an informative session, initially covering questions arising from COVID vaccination concerns, discrimination and data privacy for employees, to working from home being the new normal and its impact on commercial property. For the second half of the session our panel turned their attention to Brexit and discussed contract procurement, the points based immigration system and the EU settlement scheme.
Watch it in full
For the answers to these questions, and to listen to more of what our experts had to say, click below to watch the webinar in full.Watch it in full
Make sure you book your place at our Employment webinar on the 23rd March where Principal, Jon Taylor, will discuss in more depth the employment issues arising from the road map out of COVID, the use of vaccines on the employment relationship and the issues arising out of COVID testing.
Find out more and book your place below.Find out more