Telecoms in 2020: A sector update
We’re delighted to invite you to our Telecoms seminar on 6 Feb 2020, in Milton Keynes!
We will start the morning with a complimentary breakfast, where you will have an opportunity to network with other members of the Telecommunication sector, followed by three presentations by sector experts. Come along to hear some of the recent updates on the 5G roll-out, the RICS guidance on the application of the ECC, the latest authorities on the interpretation and application of the Code and have your questions answered by experts in their field.
- 8:00am Arrival & breakfast
- 8:30am Introduction with Nick Lloyd, Chairman & Victoria Dobson, Legal Director at EMW
- 8:40am David MacDonald, Heads of Estates at Wireless Infrastructure Group providing an update on the roll-out of 5G
- 9:00am Mark Talbot, Chair of the RICS Telecoms Forum Board & Head of Telecommunications at Carter Jonas will run through a Review of RICS Guidance in respect of the application of the ECC
- 9:20am Quick break
- 9:30am Stephanie Tozer QC & James Tipler at Falcon Chambers will explore the latest authorities on the interpretation and application on the Code
- 10:00am Q&A & further networking
When & Where
- Thursday 6 February 2020
- 8am to 10:30am
- at EMW, Seebeck House, 1 Seebeck Place, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FR
- No charge - it's on us!
Please let us know if you can join us by clicking sign up below, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!Sign me up!