Housing in 2019: Sector update
We’re delighted to invite you to our mini housing conference on Tuesday 5 November, in Milton Keynes!
We will start the morning with a complimentary breakfast, where you will have an opportunity to network with other members of the housing and residential development sector, followed by three presentations by housing sector experts.
Come along to hear some of the recent news from the housing sector and have your questions answered by experts in their field.
- 8:00am Arrival & breakfast
- 8:30am Introduction and an update from Lucy Jones, Josh Clark and Marco Mauro, EMW’s expert property development and planning lawyers
- 8:55am Gillian McGill, VAT/tax specialist at RSM will provide an update on Tax and VAT from a property development perspective
- 9:20am Coffee break
- 9:45am Aileen Evans, incoming President of the Chartered Institute of Housing & Chief Executive of Grand Union Housing Group will provide an update on the issues around the current housing market, government housing policy, and her CIH Presidential campaign for mental health awareness
- 10:15am Q&A & further networking
- 11:00am Close
When & Where
- Tuesday 5 November
- 8am to 11am
- at EMW, Seebeck House, 1 Seebeck Place, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FR
- No charge - it's on us!
Please let us know if you can join us by clicking sign up below, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!Sign me up!