London Construction Seminar
Join us for our latest Construction Law seminar at our Chancery Lane office and a chance to network with like minded individuals in the Construction industry.
At this Seminar we will discuss:
- Acting as Contract Administrator or Principal Designer: Discussion on the main considerations to have in mind before taking on these roles and responsibilities.
Clare Reed, Partner, EMW
Managing Risk - Building a solid foundation for success:
- Tips on how to design a successful practice structure and its key building blocks
- Why a clear definition of Practice and Project running roles are essential
- Critical components of an effective project team structure
- Choosing the right project management tools for your business.
Maria Mustapha, Founder of JMA Projects and Britta Siggelkow, Founder of THINK:BUILD
- Most anticipated projects for 2020–the projects we are most looking forward to?
Clare Reed, Partner, EMW and Natalie Hayes-Green, Solicitor, EMW
Arrival from 5.30pm
Presentations start at 6.15pm
Networking and drinks 7pm
This seminar is free to attend.
Please let us know if you’re able to join us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.