Join us for The Knowledge, our In House Counsel Seminar
We’re delighted to announce details of our next event in The Knowledge seminar programme jointly hosted with BCL Legal. Our seminar will be held on Thursday 12 November 2019 at our Milton Keynes office.
We tailor our seminars around topics that attendees tell us are of relevance to them and their businesses, with our next one focusing on; legal professional privilege, social media in the workplace and what’s happening in commercial law.
- 08:30 Registration & networking over tea, coffee, a selection of pastries and bacon rolls
- 09:00 Welcome & introductions
- 09:15 Legal professional privilege, with Olivia Morton, EMW
- 10:00 Break with teas & coffees
- 10:30 Social media in the workplace, with Jon Taylor, EMW
- 11:15 Quick break
- 11:30 What’s happening in commercial law? With Chris Scerri, Amelia Stack & Matthew Holman, EMW
- 12:15 Close
To find out more information on our speakers please click here.
Senior lawyers from across the firm’s areas of expertise will be available during the networking sessions and at the end of the event to answer any specific legal questions that you may have.
At the end of the session, attendees will:
- Understand the extent to which the legal advice you give to your employer is protected by confidentiality
- Be guided on the pros & cons of social media in the workplace
- Find out what’s new in competition law; gain some useful tips for drafting contracts with consumers and find out what’s been happening with data protection in the last 6 months.
To sign up to attend this seminar, please click below.Sign me up!
Or you can email our Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 070 6000.