Book your place at our Late Summer Employment Law Webinar
As summer draws to a close and the furlough scheme winds down in September, we thought we’d take the opportunity to look back of some of the non-COVID related things (and yes, there were some!) that have happened in the world of Employment Law in 2021.
At the same time and as one should always try to look forward, we thought we’d look at what’s on the horizon for the rest of 2021, into 2022 and beyond.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Is Uber the end of worker status arguments?
- The rise of the s.100 ERA claim
- The Employment Bill; what is it and will it ever see the light of day?
- What will the anti-sex harassment duty mean for employers?
- Labour’s plans for single status employment
Date & Time
Thursday 23 September
at 9:30 - 10:30 am
Book your place
If you’d like to join us, simply press register below to send us an email and joining instructions will be shared with you nearer the date.
Do you have any questions for our hosts?
If there’s a particular question that you’d like answered in relation to the topic, please send over when registering below or email email@example.comRegister