Join us for our Data Protection Seminar
We’re delighted to invite you to our annual data protection seminar.
Since the GDPR came into force, we’ve delivered lots of seminars, webinars and training events focused around the changes. This seminar is the first looking at life after the GDPR. We know there are lots of GDPR events happening at this time of year, but we hope to see you at our event.
Our event will be different because we will:
- reveal the results of exclusive investigations by EMW into GDPR trends, including new FOIA responses from ICO
- look at GDPR benchmarking for compliance and trends 12 months on.
We will also cover:
- tips for compliance with thorny areas like SARs and DPIAs
- updates on direct marketing laws
- international data transfers and Brexit
- blockchain and GDPR.
Who should attend this event?
Whether you’re a DPO, in house lawyer or the go-to person for data protection in your business, this seminar is for you.
Please join us and hear our thoughts on the above issues and answer any queries you may have.
- Arrival at 8am for bacon rolls, pastries & refreshments
- Presentation at 8:30am
- Close at 9:45am
- No charge
This seminar is free to attend and may help towards your CPD points.Sign Up