COVID-19: Considerations for Developers
The attached article (see PDF) has been written by Construction Principal Clare Reed and Legal Director Caroline Watkins, who both share their tips and advice for developers, including:
- Health and Safety aspects - safeguarding the welfare of the workforce.
- Site materials - durability and some practical considerations.
- Disaster recovery - ideas, retention of workforce, project information and confidentiality.
- Contract Management - notifications and reporting
- Changing your Contract - statutory position; JCT and NEC and suggested changes.
- Other options and considerations.
We hope that you find this article full of useful information to help you with some of the issues arising from COVID-19.
GET IN TOUCH
All information in this document is accurate at the time of writing. It is meant for general information only and is not legal advice.