Aimee Barrable - Associate
- Qualified in 2005
- Advises on all areas of commercial property including landlord & tenant and freehold and leasehold acquisition matters, with a particular specialism for advising occupier clients
- Loves playing football and is partial to a spot of karaoke - Gaga eat your heart out!
Hannah Bordiss - Associate
- Qualified in 2006
- Undertakes a broad range of commercial property work to include landlord and tenant, property finance, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals and asset sales and purchases
- Has a particular interest in the leisure and retail sectors, including licensed premises
- Enjoys dining out, socialising with friends and skiing.
Lucy Bradban - Associate
- Qualified in 2007
- Has a wide range of experience in landlord and tenant transactions, portfolio management, acquisitions and disposals and corporate support work for adult gaming, nightclub, private schools, motor industry and general retail clients
- Is a keen traveller
Sonia Bustos - Consultant Solicitor
- Dual qualified Spanish Lawyer/Abogado (Spain, 2001) and solicitor (England & Wales, 2007)
- Specialises in advising on cross-border transactions between the UK, Spain and North & Latin America covering a broad range of sectors including oil producers, IT, renewable energy, retail & fashion, health, banks and other financial institutions, construction, consultants, tourism & hotels, insurance and foreign trade agencies
- Advises on corporate, commercial, property, litigation, tax and probate matters
Speaks fluent Spanish
Marcus Carter - Solicitor
- Qualified in 2012 following his training contract with the firm
- Advises on all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, freehold and leasehold acquisitions, with a particular specialism for advising occupier clients
- Being a big Northampton Saints fan he spends most of his time watching rugby and enjoys skiing when he can
Robin Creek - Associate
- Qualified in 2003
- Extensive experience in acting on commercial property matters with particular specialism in the public and education sectors
- Advises on freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions
- Enjoys travelling and is a keen Northampton Saints fan
David Danskin - Principal
- Qualified in 1983
- Has broad experience of property practice, but has specialised in commercial and residential property development, acting for both private and public sector clients. He has substantial experience of development agreements, public private partnerships, joint ventures, site acquisitions and disposals, conditional contracts, options, building agreements and contracts
- Out of the office he is a keen golfer
Darren Debock - Solicitor
Victoria Dobson - Associate
- Has landlord and tenant expertise in the field of electronic communications. Notable highlights include involvement in a large network consolidation project and a period of secondment at a client company
- Is secretary of CILEx Northants & Bucks Branch
- Once had afternoon tea in the Houses of Parliament
Giles Ferin - Principal
- Qualified in 1978
- Accredited for Planning Law by the Law Society and with over thirty years' experience in both the public and private sectors he covers all aspects of planning law advice from scheme conception through to finished development acting for developers, local authorities and other public sector bodies, third party interest groups and for individuals.
- Has handled applications and appeals for clients in various sectors on projects countrywide, but with particular emphasis on the London, Home Counties, South Midlands and East Coast areas and has acted as advocate for parties at Planning Inquiries in both development and enforcement appeals and on development plan matters.
- Formerly President of his local Chamber of Commerce and is currently Vice Chair of a small Housing Association specialising in the provision of accommodation and care for adults with special needs.
Rob Goffman - Principal
- Qualified in 1984
- Has vast experience in advising on property development and property portfolio management
- Is also a general dab-hand at commercial property
- Used to have a beard
Emily Harris - Solicitor
- Qualified in 2009 following her training contract with the firm
- Her work involves all aspects of commercial property
- Enjoys cycling and has taken part in the Oxford to Cambridge bike ride as part of the firmís bikersí club Ė not a trace of leather, beards or tattoos
Caroline Hayward - Associate
- Qualified in 2000
- Specialising in property development work acting for both developers and landowners, in particular within the social housing sector and is experienced in dealing with option agreements, development agreements, conditional contracts, overage provisions and joint venture agreements
- Undertakes agricultural sales and purchases and general commercial property work
- Board member of Rockingham Forest Housing Association
- Runs the local Youth Group, is passionate about her garden and would secretly love an allotment.
Michelle Holford - Conveyancing Executive
- Is an experienced residential conveyancer with over 25 years experience in all types of residential property work
- Provides a personal by return service with the majority of her work coming from Estate Agents and existing clients' recommendations
- Has particular expertise in shared ownership and leasehold transactions and has acted for a variety of clients including high net worth individuals
- Out of the office Michelle likes watching her sons play football for a local youth team and socialising with friends.
Simon Ingram - Principal
- Qualified in 1976
- Expertise in the larger scale projects, working with the client, their consultants and other members of our firm to deliver quality schemes, and enjoys the challenge of working with ambitious clients
- Past Chairman and committed member of the Milton Keynes Community Foundation. Chairman of the MK Dons Football Club Sports and Education Trust and Legal Trustee of Milton Keynes Theatre & Gallery Company
- Holidays are spent trekking with friends all over Europe and further a-field in places like India, South America and Morocco (the other half said she'd prefer a spa next time!)
Karen James - Post Completions Officer
- Has expertise in Land Tax calculations, submission of SDLT forms and Land Registration applications. Has also undertaken large volume registration projects including 300+ voluntary registrations, registration of a debenture over 133 registered sites and noting 4 Option Agreements over 215 sites
- Adopted a goldfish called Google from a Danish friend! One very ugly, mean fish, which keeps outgrowing its tank!
Stephen Kay - Principal
Joanna Lacey - Principal
- Qualified in 1984
- Worked as an in-house lawyer to organisations; initially a major construction company and thereafter from 1989 - 1998 with Nationwide Building Society, involved in their commercial lending operation
- Specialism in banking and finance matters
- Supporting Spurs is her passion!
Rabinder Lalli - Chartered Legal Executive
- Is an experienced residential conveyancer with over 15 years experience in all types of residential property work
- Provides a personal and dedicated conveyancing service, with the assistance of her PA Sharon Brighton, and much of her work comes from recommendations and repeat business from clients
- Has particular expertise in leasehold and newbuild property transactions and has acted for a number of high net worth clients
- Also holds an adult teaching certificate and has lectured to students on the Institute of Legal Executive course
Nick Marshall - Principal
- Qualified in 1997
- Particular emphasis on investment and corporate occupier markets. Advised investors on acquisition and disposals of over £2bn of real estate assets and relocated corporate HQs for US investment banks and some of London's significant market makers.
- Many transactions involved the implementation of tax efficient structures for both domestic and international clients.
- Advised across various sectors including mixed use retail / office, shopping centres, hospitality and leisure and financial services for clients such as HNIs, joint ventures, financial service providers and banks, property companies and major globally branded retailers.
- Outside of work his time is spent ferrying his young children from club to club, being an active school governor at a local boys' prep school and (when time permits!) pursuing Brown Trout with a fly rod.
Marco Mauro - Solicitor
- Qualified in 2007
- Experience in all aspects of planning law and has previously worked for a number of local planning authorities. This experience means he has been successful in securing a number of planning consents against the odds.
- Experience in local government law, highway law, rights of way, village greens, environmental law, including working knowledge of the contaminated land regime and the carbon reduction commitment scheme and has written articles for a number of well respected publications such as the Solicitors Journal, Estates Review and Property Law Journal.
- Represented clients in the Magistrates Court in connection with highway and planning related matters and successfully defended a client for an alleged breach of a planning enforcement notice.
- Outside of work he enjoys good food and lots of it!
Alexandra Miller - Associate
- Qualified in 2006
- Advises on all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals and corporate support for a variety of clients across all sectors
- With a wide range of experience gained from working in law firms in the City and abroad she can offer practical advice with the commercial interests of her clients in mind
- Out of the office spends most of her time with her young family and enjoys putting her feet up with a glass of wine at the end of the week!
Sajidah Norat - Solicitor
- Qualified in 2011 following her training contract with the firm
- All aspects of Commercial Property which include a large proportion of Landlord & Tenant and Property Finance matters
- Is a Black Belt in Taekwondo and enjoys trying new activities. Her latest was an attempt at tap dancing (almost new tap dancing shoes now for sale!)
Nicholas Ripper - Trainee Solicitor
- Currently completing his first year as a trainee with the firm
- Previous experience in online marketing and retail, as well as working in the third sector for one of the UK's leading children's charity Action for Children
- Enjoys cycling, skiing, movies and trips out on my motorbike
Wendy Rogers - Property Finance Assistant
- Many yearsí experience working in property finance where her main clients are of course banks!
- Supports Northampton Saints and Chelsea. She was born in the Land of Nod Surrey
Derryn Rolfe - Consultant Solicitor
- Originally an engineer; qualified as a solicitor in 2005 following extensive experience in-house
- Specialises in construction and engineering, particularly drafting and negotiation of contracts and associated documentation and strategic procurement advice
- Involved for over a decade in the drafting of the IChemE Model Forms of Conditions of Contract
- Lectures in construction law
Joe Soul - Principal
- Qualified in 2002
- Broad commercial property expertise specialising in healthcare in particular the acquisition and disposal of care homes, mental health establishments, brain injury units, learning disability units, children's homes and acting for health service providers
- Has also acted for a number of maintained and independent schools, colleges and universities in relation to various commercial property related matters
- Joe is an unrealistic but enthusiastic Liverpool FC supporter and spends most of his spare time keeping up with his young daughters
Anna Stillman - Principal
- Qualified in 1997
- She decided to specialise in construction and engineering law, inspired by a childhood love of lego
- As she acts for developers, contractors and sub-contractors, she is well placed to understand and assist with all elements of a transaction or dispute
- Her hobbies would make you cry
Minal Thakarar - Associate
- Qualified in 1999
- With over 10 year's property finance experience, she has particular expertise in the banking and financial sector. She also advises on all areas of commercial property
- Worked as an in-house lawyer with Nationwide Building Society, providing strategic, analytical and business focused advice and analysis to the commercial lending division
- Outside of work she loves vegetarian cooking and spending time with her family
Josh Warner - Solicitor
- Qualified in 2013 following his training contract with the firm
- Specialises on all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, corporate support and banking and finance matters.
- Outside of work, he enjoys lifting weights, walking his dog and spending time with his wife, family and friends.
Geoff Willis - Principal
- Qualified in 1994
- With particular expertise in residential and commercial development and landlord and tenant matters, he is also part of the firmís insolvency and restructuring team and is generally an all-knowing oracle when it comes to property law
- He is a director of Industrial Rehabilitation Workshops, a Northampton charity which provides work-based day care, education and rehabilitation to those with mental illness and learning difficulties
- Once helped Rupert Murdoch put up a satellite dish